December 8-9, 2021
The National Zero Waste Virtual Conference is an educational and networking event organized by the National Recycling Coalition and Zero Waste USA on Wednesday, December 8 and Thursday, December 9. Zero Waste Business will be the focus on Day 1 and Zero Waste Communities on Day 2.
Register today to not miss out on local, national and international experts discussing Zero Waste and high diversion best practices and the latest developments.
- Full Conference: $175
- One Day: $150
- NRC Members receive a $50 discount *
* There are two ways to be a NRC member. Direct membership or as a member of an associated State Recycling Organization (SRO). The SRO list is being updated and will be posted on the registration form.
Call for Papers! If you are interested in presenting at the conference, please submit a proposal via this Form by Friday, June 11, 2021. Speakers receive a free pass for the day they speak and a 50% discount on the second day.
The Call for Volunteers will be announced here on June 18 or perhaps sooner. Please check-back next week.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, contact Alec Cooley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Topics Include:
- Circular Economy and Zero Waste
- Zero Waste and Climate Change
- Plastics in the Oceans
- World Cleanup Day
- Zero Waste Hierarchy of Highest and Best Uses
- Zero Waste Culture Change
- Zero Waste Lifestyles
- Reduce, Rethink, Redesign
- Product Policies
- Zero Waste Certification
- Zero Waste Plans
- Zero Waste for Industry, Business and Institutions
- Right Sizing
- Best Practices in Contracting
- Recycling Market Development and Infrastructure
- How to Recycle Right
- Recycling Jobs
- Social Equity and Workers Dignity
- Dual vs. Single Stream
- Save As You Throw