Each registration is for the named individual and may not be “shared” between multiple people.
We offer the following ticket types:
- General Admission (both days) $150.00,
- Zero Waste USA or Zero Waste International Alliance Affiliates (both days) $100,
- Student (both days) $75, Day 1 only $75.00 and Day 2 only $75.00.
Email email@example.com for group ticketing and media passes. Volunteers and speakers receive a free pass to the conference.
Pay by Check, Invoice, or W-9
At checkout, choose “invoice” and you’ll receive an invoice with your confirmation email. Then you can pay by check.
Here is the Zero Waste USA/GRRN W-9.
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about our Group Rates. We’ll provide direction on how to register and generate an invoice.
Your privacy is important to us. That said, all sponsors and attendees receive the Conference Directory which lists all registrants that did not opt-out on registration. So if you do not want your email address shared, be sure to opt-out.
Registrants may request a refund through Humanitix less the 3.9% booking fee up until the day before the conference. Email email@example.com with refund questions.
Platform, Slides and Recording
We are using Zoom for the entire conference. Keynote and plenary presentations will be recorded and will be available for on-demand playback by registrants. Here are the 2021 and 2022 recordings.
Accessing the Conference
- To ensure the best conference experience, plan to visit the 2023 Attendee Checklist.
- The main conference Zoom link and password can be found:
- On Registration: Look for it In your confirmation email – Registration Confirmation: National Zero Waste Conference, which was sent automatically.
- During Conference Week: A series of emails entitled National Zero Waste Conference Access, will be sent the Monday before the conference starts and re-sent before each conference day. Each will include the Live Program link and password.
- Once it is published in October, the Live Program will make it easy to travel from the Main Stage to the Concurrent Sessions and back again. From there, you can also access the speakers and session details.
My Question is not Addressed Here…
Please re-read this page carefully. If the answer cannot be found here, please contact the office.