December 8-9, 2021
The National Zero Waste Conference is the annual two-day virtual educational and networking event organized by Zero Waste USA in partnership with the National Recycling Coalition. Zero Waste Business will be the focus on Wednesday, December 8 and Zero Waste Communities on Thursday, December 9.
Register today to not miss out on local, national and international experts discussing Zero Waste and high diversion best practices and latest developments.
The preliminary program is posted on the Program page.
The Call for Papers closed in mid June. No additional papers will be accepted.
Conference Topics Include:
- Circular Economy and Zero Waste
- Zero Waste and Climate Change
- Plastics in the Oceans
- World Cleanup Day
- Zero Waste Hierarchy of Highest and Best Uses
- Zero Waste Culture Change
- Zero Waste Lifestyles
- Reduce, Rethink, Redesign
- Product Policies
- Zero Waste Certification
- Zero Waste Plans
- Zero Waste for Industry, Business and Institutions
- Right Sizing
- Best Practices in Contracting
- Recycling Market Development and Infrastructure
- How to Recycle Right
- Recycling Jobs
- Social Equity and Workers Dignity
- Dual vs. Single Stream
- Save As You Throw