NCRA’s Zero Waste Week Schedule
- Zero Waste Youth Convergence , March 14 & 15
- Zero Waste USA Trainings, March 16 & 20
- Recycling and Reuse Networking/Educational Event, Urban Ore, March 16, 7:30 – 9:30pm
- Recycling Update, March 17, Freight & Salvage, followed by Green Drinks, Spats
- National Zero Waste Conference, UC Berkeley, March 18 & 19
- Dance Party, March 18, evening (proposed)
- Zero Waste Tours, March 16, 20, and/or 19 (proposed)
- CalPirg UC Berkeley Zero Waste Teach-in, evening, March 19 (proposed)
- Race To Zero Waste, March 21 (proposed)
NCRA’s RECYCLING UPDATE
The Northern California Recycling Association’s Zero Waste Week is THE event of the year for Northern California resource management professionals. A week-long series of events, with RECYCLING UPDATE (RU) as the highlight – featuring 25 experts speaking on the spectrum of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Rot, as well as numerous networking opportunities, a delicious Zero Waste lunch, Green Drinks and plenty of ideas to bring home to your community.
Held since 1990, NCRA’s approach is often referred to as conference “speed dating”. Speakers have only 10 minutes (plus a few minutes of Q&A) to let you know about the latest and greatest in waste reduction, high diversion and Zero Waste. Attendees include municipal staff, service providers, consultants and activists as well as local, regional and state policy-makers and members of the media covering Sustainability, Zero Waste, Reuse, Recycling, Composting and Product Stewardship. For examples, check out NCRA’s YouTube Channel.
Interested in attending a Zero Waste Week event? Interested in a NZWC discount?
Early Bird registration is now open for Recycling Update and the National Zero Waste Conference. Tours, trainings and other ZWW specifics will be available in mid December. To receive a $55 discount for NZWC, register for RU first ! RU registrants receive a discount link at the end of their registration confirmation email.
Learn more – https://ncrarecycles.org/activities/zww/